14 December 2007

mary had a little Lamb (the Lamb)

Got this news in an email from an friend today and couldn't resist sharing...

"Between church and pre-k, Katie has made some very nice ornaments. My favorite is her colored picture of Mary that they made into an ornament-it is not so much the ornament itself as what she said to me when she showed it to me. She said (in a serious voice), " that's Mary... and that is not Mary who had a little lamb, but Mary who had Jesus." She just want to make sure I did not make the mistake. I loved it! It was so adorable. Now I think on it and smile but also ponder on it, saying " Yes it is not Mary who had a little lamb but Mary who had the Lamb of God. Emmanuel-God with us!"

Amen!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home