20 August 2007

Alert

Ever gotten one of these...

Attention Neighbors

A sex offender has moved into this area!!!
We are asking everyone to become aware!!!
Find out who they are and what their address is!

www.neighborhoodredalert.com


I did.
Today.
It was taped to my front door.
Now what?
Pray.

Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

God, I need you to protect Ethan, Owen and Audrey. I need you to help me love this person even though I don't know who they are because you know them and you love them. I need peace. Thank you for being my loving ally. Thank you for fighting for me and my children. Thank you for every moment of your protection in the past, your present protection and every moment in the future. Thank you for being my God...my Mighty Warrior. My soul finds rest in You alone.

Please pray with me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

No, I have never gotten one, but I thank God that you did, so that your antennae will be up in a more informed sort of way. It is likely that your previous neighborhooods have contained sex offenders, but not known who or where they were. It is good of God to give you a heads-up. That's my take on it...although I am sure I would have initially been freaking out too.

August 21, 2007 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

Hola from Arizona! God will protect your children. And they will also be more than comfortable talking to you about things because you're that kind of mom. I will stand with you in prayer sister! On another note, your compassion for this person inspires and encourages me to continually seek God for this same kind of love for others. Thank you for not judging this man - you've challenged me to go a little higher in the process!! You are a blessing dear! and i love your blogs! Keep em coming! It's so great to be able to keep up with what's going on in your life. I actually look forward to checking the blogspot a couple times a week to take a peek into the journey you're on! Love, peace and hair grease! Ang

PS - having church outside rocks!

August 22, 2007 at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home