09 April 2008

arranged

The only thing I can really say about my time away was that I felt the loving touch of a Romancing God. I felt that He arranged things for my time away as a lover arranges for his beloved. Things I didn't know I wanted or needed...ways my heart needed Him to come for me...places that needed to be exposed or rather called out or aroused.

This all had less to with the actual proceedings of the conference and more to do with the presence of my God...Father, Jesus, Spirit...and His abiding relationship with me. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. What it meant for me was a time that felt real as opposed to something I made up.

These were good, good days with my great, great Savior.

view from just outside the meeting room

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home