08 January 2008

appropriate

"Our intention creates our reality."
-W. Dyer

When God is stirring my heart over matters that I am not yet able to give a voice to, I am wise to intend myself toward Him with whatever I have to give. I think it affects my reality, the living I am doing now, not just the places He invites me to in the times and places to come.

I find myself in a place of calm uncertainty... calm because I am assured of His abiding presence and deep affection, uncertain because I cannot see where our steps together are going. Indeed, at times I have certainly found my own path away from Him (but not really) and have to retreat from those places and find my Shepherd again.

I find He asks me to "live loved"...and, for now, that is all the reality I need.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home