15 July 2008

tagged

I participate in this game of tag to promote sisterly affection. Although I must admit to laying in bed this morning trying to think of random things...

The rules are that I have to share 6 random things about me and then tag 6 others (Lisa, you only tagged 5. What is up with that?)...

Let the randomness begin...

1. I wonder about stuff.

2. When I was 6 I participated in a "Little Princess" contest. At the final moment, when the announcement was made I was crowned and sash-ed only to have them both immediately taken off because they put them on the wrong little princess.

3. I have never been kissed... (hard to believe, huh?)

outside of the United States of America (but I totally had you there for a second!)

4. I don't have favorite things (except for one). I get tired of things too fast to decide on "a" favorite. (My one favorite is Mark!)

5. I (like Lisa) have always thought a career on the stage would be fun. However, my dreams have always surrounded being a back-up singer! We recently saw a Phil Collins concert on DVD and those back-up singers were smokin'!

6. I think I would thrive in a communal living situation and hope to participate in one at some point in my life.

I tag...
Mark, Joel, Dave, Ryan, Wes and Andrew (my cute nephew!).
I would like to know some random things about you guys!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home