30 January 2008

celebrating owen

Yesterday my beloved Owen turned 3.

It is amazing to me that he is three years old already...doing things "by myself", learning to go to the bathroom in (or around) the potty, talking about being a big boy. Owen is such a special soul...serious, loving, feels things strongly, easily entertained, independent yet greatly attached to his momma. I am blessed by his daily need to be held and cuddled, his quiet way of going about his day (except when he is being wronged by his big brother), his simple and freely given affection. I cannot imagine what God might have in store for this boy but I am so grateful and humbled to be a part of it.

We enjoyed a lovely day together as a whole family...finding the blessing in the lack of work for Mark. Mark gives a great re-cap of the day on his blog and here are some of my favorite pictures.




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

What a boy!

January 30, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home