28 September 2007

Rascals

There were two rascals at my house yesterday.

During rest time I made a cake.

After the kids got up and while we were waiting for Mark to come home and for dinner, the boys asked me to play "space" with them. This consisted mostly of being present in a make-shift tent - rocket - between their beds. Audrey and I would wait in the "rocket" and the boys would go out into space and come back and check in with us.

Apparently, they were visiting the planet Frosting. At one point, it had been awhile since they came back to the "rocket" to re-fuel and get mission orders. Well, I guess that isn't necessary when you can help yourself to "fuel" without the help of mission control. My cake had been finger bombed by, not enemy forces, but my own men (or at least men in the making).

Rascals!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home