28 September 2007

Tag

My sister-in-law posted this today and challenged me to share so here you go Lisa.
Here's to Mark (how do you "clink" in blog-land)...



The Game of Tag about My MAN


1. Who is your man? Mark Edward

2. How long have you been together?
Became best friends 1993/94-our freshman year of college, hooked up in 1994, married in 1997 - that makes 14 years! Yeah baby!

3. How long did you date? 2 1/2 years - could have been much shorter. I felt like "I knew him from the moment that we met" (B. Dylan)

4. How old is your man? 32

5. Who eats more? depends what we are eating

6. Who said "I love you" first? probably Mark, but I don't remember - I would have to get out my journal

7. Who is taller? Mark

8. Who sings better? Definitely me!

9. Who is smarter? Mark

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. It doesn't flair very often, but when it does Mark laughs at me - probably because it is one of the only times I call him names or use profanity.

11. Who does the laundry? Me

12. Who takes out the garbage? We share that job.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me... but I am not sure who decided who the "right" side of the bed actually is.

14. Who pays the bills? Me

15. Who is better with the computer? Mark

16. Who mows the lawn? Mostly Mark

17. Who cooks dinner? Me. I love to cook. But, Mark usually does quite a bit of the weekend cooking. His specialty is Saturday morning breakfast.

18. Who drives when you are together? We share that job. Especially when in the mountains because of my motion sickness plight.

19. Who pays when you go out? Mark

20. Who is most stubborn? It depends on which one of is answering. (I like this answer Lisa! I am going to steal it.)

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I wish I could say me. It certainly depends on the fight.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Hmmm.... At the moment it might be a tie.

23. Who kissed who first? Mark kissed me on the forehead. It was the most amazing kiss. I can still feel it.

24. Who asked who out? We just decided to date. We were such good friends we could talk about stuff like this.

25. Who proposed? Mark

26. Who is more sensitive? That might be a tie, but I am sure Mark would say that I am.

27. Who has more friends? Tie

28. Who has more siblings? Tie

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Totally Mark, and he is the best of leaders - the kind you want to follow anywhere! We just watched "Open Range" the other night. We love this movie. There is a line at the end where Charlie says to Sue, "How is this going to work if you don't do what I say?" Love it!

Learn anything about us?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home